Saturday, November 08, 2008

I feel like losershitz! ): Stayed at home today and ended up doing nothing! Rewatched a few episodes of nodame cantabile (RHAPSODY IN BLUE OWNS), three quarters of mononoke hime (the music owns too), tonked on the piano and spent the rest of my time eating and slacking.

My mom says sleeping late = big tummy (which unfortunately came true for me)


Yesterday was really kinda satisfying. Sitting at starbucks made me feel like I was in england drinking tea and eating scones 8D

like, this:

Cafe Terrace on the Place du Forum, Arles, at Night

no scones here but yeah, talking about those cafe terraces and roadside cafes.

Like Corrinne bailey Rae's song PUT YOUR RECORDS ON (with the lines "Sipping tea in the bar by the roadside")


A song that I'll never get bored of :]

Though I've already put Rhapsody in blue on repeat since the afternoon (time check: 9:56pm) Awesome song, really. Nodame cantabile is (Y) & (L)


I'd like to travel to hokkaido and england or paris. OR vienna! its quite a pity we only stayed in vienna for a day. June seemed like a million years ago. Dreamt of going overseas with a group of friends yesterday night, and a week before I was talking to a caucasian in a chinese restaurant and there were subways in singapore (not the food, the real subway!)


England! (why do photos of footballers keep popping out when I type "england" on google O:)

double deckers in london:

and oxford!


Imagine all the castles and flower gardens and earl grey and scones and everything nice! :D

And I'd like to go there before I have kids! (because I'll have to wait for 15 years for them to grow old and appreciate england or something) And if I have the money I'll bring my kids to japan 1000 times!!

talk about 10 years or 20 years later, I'm not even done with O's -__-



Rightooo, there's art class tomorrow and please don't remind me about my lost wallet. THERE'S MY SOUP SPOON CARD WHICH IS ONLY SHORT OF ONE STAMP. One more stamp to my free grande soup and drink (then I'll top it up with a slice of delicious brownie and smuggle it to class)

(and I held my 3 day old hamster that looks like a kidney bean! no worries chloe's probably used to my scent so she didn't eat it anyway)


CAN SOMEBODY STOP MY MOM FROM WATCHING TAIWAN NEWS 24/7 -__- (k exaggerated but that's the only stuff she watches. oh and hk news o_O)




RACHEL(:: HELLO:D
{HELLO! :D}

yeNi: hihihi i LOL at the ashley erected today thing! hahaha:)
{HAHA wait till she sees this man lolol!}

jiewei: woahhhh! u rly gt loads of hamster. haha. happy taking care of em. ^^
{ ): too many for me to handle already!!}

ray: hey lol how did you manage to tell them apart? HAH.
{two are grey, two of the four are whiter in colour, one looks cute and one...LOOKS LIKE YOU!!!!}
yc
: those hamsters look yummy.
{...thanks bu ke yi chi hor. yummy still sounds very wrong HMM}


TATA :D

No comments: